815-286-8917An Approachable And Compassionate Attorney
Erin uses her years of experience and thorough knowledge of the law to help clients in the Rockford area overcome their legal hurdles.
Help For Many Types Of Legal Problems
Erin Nash grew up in Rockford and began working at her father’s law office while in high school. At that time, she realized she shared her dad’s passion for helping those who had been hurt on the job. Erin is a graduate of Rockford College and Northern Illinois University College of Law. She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Winnebago County Bar Association and the Federal Bar.
Erin Assists Clients In Four Main Practice Areas:
- Workers’ compensation: Workers’ comp is a system of benefits that injured workers can receive regardless of fault. Erin can help if you are having trouble obtaining this compensation.
- Personal injury: If you are hurt because of another person’s negligence, you most likely have a personal injury case. Erin will work to get your deserved compensation.
- DCFS adoptions: Erin can help you from the beginning to end of the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) adoption process. Often, Erin can speed up the process, and she will handle every detail of your adoption.
- Traffic tickets: If a ticket goes unaddressed, it can become an expensive problem that impacts your ability to drive. If you have outstanding traffic tickets or a warrant, contact Erin as soon as possible.
Talk To Erin In A Free Consultation
No matter what legal issue you are facing, you should have trusted help. Erin can answer your questions and give you an idea about how she can help in a free consultation. Call 815-286-8917 now or send an email to schedule your free consultation.
Born and raised in Rockford, IL
Currently lives in Rockford with her family
- Graduated form Rock Valley College in 2006 with an Associates Degree
- Graduated from Northern Illinois University in 2008 with a Bachelors Degree
Tom Nash founded Nash Law Office, P.C., more than 30 years ago to help those who were injured and unable to get the compensation they deserved. Tom instilled the values of integrity and hard work in his daughter Erin, and she carries on his legacy today.
Tom was a union man’s son who was born and raised in Rockford. He put himself through college and law school working odd jobs. Tom graduated from Drake Law School in 1979 and opened his own office about 2 years later. Throughout his career, he assisted thousands of clients with workers’ compensation cases, personal injury cases, and DCFS adoptions. Tom served nearly ten years as a board member of the alliance for Labor which assisted union families in need. “If we didn’t have unions, we’d have a lot more poverty in this country. They are the stopgap between having a society of the rich and the very poor.”